First of all, thank you for finding your way to this very blog! It's a privilege to be read.
The reason why I want to blog is that I wish to share with friends certain ideas that I got, without the need to retell it to them individually, as I do quite often now. Another reason is that I wish to receive some sort of feedback on the same ideas. A somewhat selfish reason why I wish to blog is to keep my written English up to speed.
The subjects that I'm going to stick with are Art, Photography and Film. This because my passion is photography, and it's my ambition to make something serious of it, which makes the art part of this blog a rather natural development. Film, because it grants me a chance to comment on society and norms without distancing myself too much from the art and photography.
Another big reason why to blog is that I want to show my photos in an actual context, which flickr can't quite offer. In a sense I also wish to spread some of my technical knowledge without being suspected to impose myself on others.
I intend to post new blog posts every Wednesday and Sunday.
Yours etc
Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment